Everything DiSC® Training Solutions for Organizations
DiSC Training Hub provides DiSC profiles and accessories, DiSC facilitation kits, DiSC certification, DiSC-based training services and DiSC consulting services.
DiSC Profiles and Accessories
The profiles we carry are from Inscape Publishing, a leader in DiSC 's latest Everything DiSC Series. Each product in this line is geared toward a different function of the organization:
- Everything DiSC Workplace is for general use for all employees to help reduce conflict, improve team cohesiveness and improve interpersonal communication with both co workers and customers.
- Everything DiSC Sales is specifically created to help sales consultants understand customer interactions in order to build stronger customer relationships and improve closing ratios.
- Everything DiSC Management is for use with managers and is meant to help managers improve interpersonal skills in order to increase employee productivity, morale and engagement.
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders is for all current or future leaders of an organization. It assists leaders with understanding their personal leadership characteristics in order to work toward improving problem areas they may have in regards to Vision, Alignment and Execution.
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders is for leaders who want the added benefit of feedback from peers, managers and direct reports.
Other DiSC-related materials are also available in our online DiSC store section. We have buttons, mugs, pens, posters, interaction guides and more to add interest and enjoyment to your DiSC training.
Find out about becoming DiSC Certified by visiting our DiSC Certification page. There you will find availability and pricing of certification classes. These classes are conduct in Minneapolis, MN by Inscape Pubilshing, the makers of the Everything DiSC series of DiSC tests.
We offer various services through our parent company, 10/10ths Development Corporation.
DiSC Training Services
Don't have the time or the expertise to construct and perform your own DiSC-based training class? We also provide turn-key programs that can include pre-training analysis, DiSC profiles, accessories, experienced facilitation services as well as a post-training review. All participants end each training experience with an actionable plan for applying the training in your organization.
Classes can be conducted as half-day or full-day programs depending on your training objectives. Pricing is based on a day-rate plus a per-participant fee. Discounts are available for multiple, consecutive days in and for large groups.
DiSC-Based Consulting Services
Due to our in-depth knowledge of DiSC as well as general training and development experience, we are able to add value to:
- Organizations creating Requests for Proposal when DiSC-based training is indicated
- Training & Development firms when responding to RFPs that require DiSC-based training
- Organizations creating their own, in-house DiSC-based training initiatives
Anyone who wishes to integrate DiSC into non-DiSC training to provide a more personalized & effective curriculum