Complete Workplace Conflict Training Solution in a Box!
This half-day program consists of three modules, each including a facilitated PowerPoint® deck with engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
Two additional (optional) activities--DiSC Conflict Map and Comparison Report—are also included.
Easily customizable from simple branding to completely modifying the slide deck to meet your training objectives. Handouts and meeting leader guide are supplied in Word format for easy editing.
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Module 1: DiSC in Conflict
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ behaviors during conflict. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Destructive Responses
Participants learn what behaviors might be typical for them during conflict and how their thoughts may differ from their behaviors. 50 minutes.
Module 3: Changing Your Response
Participants gain awareness of their default thoughts and learn how to reframe them. This helps them to choose more productive behaviors in the midst of conflict. 90 minutes.
Optional Module: DiSC Conflict Map
Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
Optional Module: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.